I’ve noticed a few bloggers using this time of year to list their favourites books of 2011. And I’m going to follow suit… sort of!
(Image courtesy of morgueFile)
As I sat down to write this post, I realised that I haven’t been consistent in writing up my book notes or posting reviews this year. So I will list my favourite books of the year, but then I’ll post the reviews over the next few weeks. It’s a wee bit ‘back to front’, but that’s just the way it is!
So – in no order whatsoever – my list:
- Dancing with Max – Emily Colson
- The modern meeting standard – Al Pittampalli
- Bonhoeffer – Eric Metaxas
- Younger next year – Henry Lodge and Chris Crowley
- From values to action – Harry Kraemer
- Simply Jesus – N.T. Wright